Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Your grown up Christmas Wish

This pic has nothing to do with the post, it just shows a cute view of two of our girls on top of our Jeep. Last year it was super snowy, but right now we are totally dry.



Have you heard that one Christmas song?

"No more lives torn apart,
The wars would never start,
blah, blah, blah

Everyone would have a friend,

Right would always win
Something, something, something

This is my grown up Christmas wish."


(I've never claimed to be good at remembering lyrics.)

Anyway, that got me thinking. What's on my grown-up Christmas list?

1. Landing a dream agent.
2. A be-a-better-housekeeper magic wand
3. The economy to get back in shape for all of us who have felt it for the past three or four years
4. Mr. Mommy's Always Write to get done with college quickly
5. Sisters to not bicker
6. Me to be patient (without having to endure more trials to teach me patience)

What about you, what would be on your grown up Christmas list?

9 comments:

Jolene Perry said...

I'm all for number 6.

Also on my wish is to be able to set the writing stuff aside more often and just RELAX and be with my family.

LOVE the pic :D

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

Ooooh, Jolene, good one.

I also would like to be more patient with EVERYTHING. I'd like to achieve through osmosis the perfect writing skills. But barring that, I'll accept keeping my CP and working on writing, growing and learning. I'm loving that part of the job!

Jessie Humphries said...

Wow, that is my list exactly! Except for the Mr. Mommy getting done with school:) Me and my sister are currently at odds. I am fat. Agentless. Terrible at housekeeping skills. And totally impatient! So yup, is Santa real or what?

E.R. King said...

To make my hubby have the next baby (if there's a next). Ha!

Rebecca H. Jamison said...

Love your list, Maggie, and Emily's addition (lol.) I think for Christmas I'd like to learn how to appreciate all the things I already have and maybe learn to balance my life a little bit better.

i'm erin. said...

I love your list! I'm all for numero uno. Sigh. You're great and I hope you get them all.

Jessica R. Patch said...

I love your #6! LOL

I wish a pub house will want my book my agent has pitched and they'll want it sooner than later!

I wish my 7 year old son would quit clogging the toilet every time he goes #2 or at least learn how to work the plunger himself. ;)

I hope everything on your list is wrapped up with a pretty bow! Or just a wad of cash, forget the bow! Ha!!

Chantele Sedgwick said...

I want a publishing house to love my book as much as I do. :)

And patience. Exactly what you said about it too.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Julianna said...

Number 5, I so relate. But to add, a daughter and a son who have more playful moments, with much less sibling rivalry. i also wish that being kind would pay off...sooner, rather than later.