Wednesday, December 7, 2011

HELP A GIRL OUT!

Okay, you know that cool thing you all do where you reply to your follower's comments via email?

Teach me to do that.

I tried by just clicking on their name and their email address, but it doesn't pop up with the comment there so they know what the heck I am replying to.

HELP!

In the meantime (from my previous comments below):

Maggie @ Jolene--I hope you can relax next year. You totally deserve that!
Maggie @ Bonnie--We can encourage each other to be patient.
Maggie @ Jessie--Um, no, I can totally tell you're NOT fat. And I meant my kids (who are sisters) need to stop bickering; but I hope you and your sis can make Santa's list too! :)
Maggie @ Emily--Next baby? Isn't there one brewing right now? You are one serious planner, girl! I love it.
Maggie @ Rebecca--Oh, to be content. I need a lesson in this too.
Maggie @ Erin--gee thanks!
Maggie @ Jessica--my hub's get-through-college job requires lots of plunger-ing. Maybe I need to have him give your son a lesson?
Maggie @ Chantelle--One of these days I know I'm going to click on your blog and see that YAY! I have a book contract post. I can't wait!

7 comments:

E.R. King said...

I can help! Go to your dashboard and then settings. Click on the comments tab. At the very bottom there's a box beside Comment Notification Email. Type in your email, save the settings, and you're done!
In answer to your question, no I'm not thinking about another baby. I doubt there will be another. I have that "done" feeling. But if there is, I'd ask Santa to have my hubby carry it. : )

Angela Cothran said...

Hehehe. I taught Emily to do that :) I'm glad see she spreading the love. E-mail responses are awesome, but they only work if people have it set up in their profile. You will get e-mails and if they say noreply@blogspot they won't get your reply.

Abby Fowers said...

Hey! I don't know how to do this either! So I am really loving the responses you are getting. I can learn too! YAY!

Ruth Josse said...

I've been wanting to know this! Yay. :)

Ruth Josse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peggy Eddleman said...

I have always gotten comments in my email, but I usually comment in the comments. I tried it once, and commented on dozens upon dozens before I realized that it WILL let you reply comment to people who don't have emails attached to their profiles... it just sends your response out into cyberspace. So make sure you mouse over their name to make sure it doesn't have a no-reply address. :)

Jessica R. Patch said...

Okay I did this, but I'm still confused! How do I reply individually by email? ACK! I stink at this.

My friend Heather Sunseri uses Disqus to email reply comments. It's free.

Sigh...