Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What's the low down?

WELL, Thursday is December 1. And you know what that means, right?

A. You can finally re-cinch your belt from your Thanksgiving feast.
B. You should really start Christmas shopping.

OR

C. You can now register for the LDS Storymakers Conference for 2012?

Why C. Of course!

If you don't know anything about the conference that draws about 500 attendees each year, here's the link. http://ldstorymakers.com/conferences/schedule/

If you do, let's talk about your plans.

*Will you be staying at the Marriott or do you live near SLC?
*Will you be attending Boot Camp?
*Will you be doing a pitch session? (The idea of this nearly breaks me out in hives. I will definitely NOT be brave enough for this).
*Will you be staying for the Whitney gala?

You get the picture. Let's talk shop here. What are your plans for the conference?

7 comments:

E.R. King said...

I'd love to go, but my due date is just 3 weeks later, and with my history of preterm birth, it's not safe for me to be away from home. Instead I'm attending a local conference in March.
Have a marvelous time at the conference! I'm green with envy.

Jessica R. Patch said...

Um, I'm not attending, but I will re-cinch my belt and maybe I'll start Christmas shopping, it's exercise, right? Have an amazing time at your conference! I'm hoping to get to ACFW in Dallas next September.

Angela Cothran said...

I'm trying to convince my hubby to get me this for Christmas :) I loved it last year!

Leigh Covington said...

YAY! I am so excited for this! I hear the best things about it! I don't think I will be doing the bootcamp - probably staying at the Marriott. And I'm not sure about the Whitney Gala. Need to look into that. :) I would love to do a pitch session - even though it would scare me to death - but I don't think my WIP will be ready and polished by then. :( O-well.

Jolene Perry said...

I MIGHT be there, we'll see what happens between now and then.

No on pitch sessions, probably on Whitneys.

I will be staying in the basement of Racheal Anderson's, which case I believe me might be roomies?? lol
I can't remember who else she said might be there.

I also have a GREAT friend who lives in SLC, so I might stay with her.

So, on a couch, for one or both days of the conference. Hope to see you there!!

Chantele Sedgwick said...

I'm hopefully going. If they don't run out of tickets before tax returns get here... :) I LOVED it last year!!

Rebecca H. Jamison said...

I'll be there on Saturday. I live an hour away.