Tuesday, October 11, 2011

This is what it's all about


I'm not even going to tell you all the things you should ignore about this photo (let's just say it's not my best). BUT... On to the post.

There are many things I love about writing, but number one, HANDS DOWN, is when a manuscript is finished. DONE! And ready to go.

Here is my third manuscript heading out the door. It's an LDS non-fiction book I wrote with a co-author (my crit partner Bonnie R. Paulson).

Wish this baby good luck!

Have you submitted anything lately? Getting close?

9 comments:

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

Oh my word! Chills! Your pic is vastly better than mine, lol which i took with my phone cause hubs has the camera. this was fun thanks!

Kasey said...

November 1st is my self-imposed deadline for submitting my manuscript. I am definitely getting anxious, but seeing that photo is a great inspiration! I just hope I'll be ready to kiss my baby goodbye. ;-)

Abby said...

YAY! Congratulations to you! That is fabulous! And I think the picture is cute!
I am hoping to send out a PB manuscript soon. Gotta do a little more polishing first.

E.R. King said...

Good luck! Where are you submitting to?

Chantele Sedgwick said...

You look so cute! :D Congrats on finishing! Best feeling in the world.

raelynbarclay said...

Congrats and good luck!

Jolene Perry said...

Congrats on finishing. Feels awesome, doesn't it?

CFI has two right now . . . I'm just waiting :D

Melanie Jacobson said...

Congratulations! I totally agree with you. I just finished my fifth (rough draft) on Wednesday. I had to write almost 10K words in one day to do it, but it felt amazing to type "The End."

Rachael Renee Anderson said...

So awesome!!! Good luck!