Friday, October 7, 2011

All about you

Boy looking back on the last few weeks my blog has sure gotten a little Look-At-Me Look-At-Me, hasn't it?

Oops, sorry folks. Back to our regular scheduled program.

So for this Fall Friday let's talk about you.

Check out some of my awesome writing friends:

Bonnie Paulson: Critique partner extraordinaire, lover of dirt bikes, awesome cook, and hardest worker I know. Bonnie is a super stud (and by the way she has a new novel out by Carina Press!)

Rachael Renee Anderson: This was the FIRST lady to help me in the LDS publishing world when I was a brand new newbie. She has three published LDS novels and is super sweet. She is a lover of happy endings. Go check her out.

Jolene Perry: If I only have time to check out one blog. It's Jolene's. Why? Because she's super witty and fun. And by the way this hard worker seems to post good news ALL the time. Am I jealous? Of course. Do I love her? YES!

Emily Rittel-King: This gal is newer to the blogging world, but she has some awesome tricks up her sleeve. How do I know this? She regularly pulls 30-ish comments on her posts! She is super sweet and fun and I can't wait to see some of her writing.

Brittany: I just found this blog a few weeks ago and instantly love it. Why? It's called My Life Herding Cats (and whenever I am trying to get all my kids moving in one direction I feel like I'm herding cats... Oops, back to me again.) Brittany's posts are fun and honest and I love them.

Jessica R. Patch: I love Jessica's sweet personality. She is a consistent commenter on so many blogs and her blog combines all things Christiany and writerly in a wonderful way.

Melanie Jacobson: This LDS Chic Lit author is so funny and honest, her blog will have you ready to pee your pants. She also has a new book out and is doing tons of give-aways. Check her out!

Kaylee Baldwin: Our books came out with the same pubber just a month apart and I've liked Kaylee ever since. She is really sweet and her writing is wonderful!

Any favorites you would like to add?

6 comments:

E.R. King said...

Thanks for the sweet words, Maggie. I'm going to go to the other blogs now. I think I've been to most, but I'm going to hop around and make sure.

Brittany said...

Thanks Maggie! Now I'm going to check out some of these other blogs I hadn't found yet.

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

Wow, you're so sweet. What kind words.

I love when other authors talk up others. It makes me love them even more (as if that's possible with you! : ) ). Lol.

I'm gonna go check these chicks out. Thanks again. I feel the same about you *blush*.

Melanie Jacobson said...

So glad I made the list. How fun!!!

Jolene Perry said...

I LOVE all those people!
Especially that Jolene girl, she sounds awesome ;O

KIDDING!

I'm a total nerd.

I'm also TOTALLY flattered!!

I love that I know (almost all) these people.

SO fun!!!

I have good news mostly because I don't sleep and just keep writing, lol. And a few more nights of very little sleep with turn everything into ROFL. You know, that whole slap-happy, too-tired thing?

Anyhoo - I'm off to stalk a few of the ones I DON'T know, and wonder HOW THE HECK DID I MISS THOSE COOL PEOPLE??

Thanks Maggie!!! :D

Jessica R. Patch said...

Ah! Thanks, Maggie, for including me! I've been out of touch the last few days or I would have commented earlier.

I appreciate it and I'll be checking out some of your other picks! I love finding new blogs. :)