Tuesday, September 27, 2011

You know there's housework to be done when...

When I have serious editing and revisions to tackle, you can guarantee I will procrastinate the heck out of it by cleaning my house. Sparkling toilets? I should be fixing my POV. Reorganized cupboards? I should be paring down my adjectives.

And now, I'm on the flip side.

I SHOULD be organizing the house we just moved into. Instead, I made myself a new About Me page on my blog. Check it out, it's super fun!


http://maggiefechner.blogspot.com/p/about-maggie.html

What do you procrastinate? And what activities fill your time when you SHOULD be doing something else?

8 comments:

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

My middle name is procrastination. Ugh.

ALL THE TIME!

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

OMW! I love LOVE your about me page. You're hired to do mine. lol and by the way, if you're procrastinating to write, I like it because I'm your CP and that means it's that much closer to getting into my hot little hands woot!

Brittany said...

I look at other people's about me pages. Loved yours!

Claire Robyns said...

I love your About Me page, it's fun and you and hubby are adorable.
I can procrastinate with the best of them, usually by, um, doing exactly what I'm doing now...

blackanddarknight said...

I did lots of cleaning this week . . . but no writing and editing. Oops.

Love the About Me page, I wish I came up with creative ideas like that . . . besides whole worlds, of course. :D

Abby said...

LOL. That's funny. Maybe we just procrastinate what we're "supposed" to be doing. I know I do it too. Like crazy! Can't wait to check out the new ABOUT ME page tho. :) Yay!

Jessica R. Patch said...

I procrastinate when I have to work on proposals or stuff that's technical. lol I waste time by facebooking, twittering, and napping! I love to nap!

Cool page, worth the procrastinating! :)

E.R. King said...

Housework is up and down for me, but I don't ever let things go for more than two days in a row or it takes hours to clean up. A little a day is my motto.
I enjoyed your About Me page. The pics are great!