Monday, August 22, 2011

Winner and MONDAY Random-ness

Ruth Josse using Random.org, you are the winner of Bonnie Paulson's Breathe Again! Email her at Bonnie R Paulson @ Yahoo.com for the details.

(take out the spaces!)



And now for a Monday SMILE, here's me attempting to wake-surf (I'm better at wakeboarding, but only marginally :)

Because if you can't laugh at yourself, what's the point?













So, share. Are you athletic? Or do you try your best but still fall short (like I always do :)?

4 comments:

E.R. King said...

Great pics! I want to learn to do that! BTW, which lake are you on?
Oh, and congrats to the winner!

Ruth Josse said...

Yay! A new book to read!

I tried waterskiing for the first time this year. So fun! I'm glad my hubby finally talked me into getting a boat.

Deborah A. said...

I love how determined you look:)

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Love the pics! :D I'd fall on my face...