Monday, August 8, 2011

Happiness is...

Happiness is...

~Being re-motivated. Every time I have a breakfast meeting with my critique partner, I feel like running home and writing all day long. She is such a wonderful motivator.

~A sister who will drop everything for you. I needed an uber clean house at the last moment, and my sister offered to come help. She even brought her vacuum, and let me just say when I hit it big, I will definitely be buying a Dyson.

~A full calendar. We have one month left until school starts, and we have lots of fun planned.

~Going school shopping--for FREE! Our church organized a huge clothing exchange. I dropped off my old stuff and picked up a bunch of school clothes for the kids.

~Waking up early and enjoying a little peace and quiet.

What is your happiness today?

7 comments:

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

Enjoy your month. And I'm the motivated one!

Lacie Nezbeth said...

Aren't sisters priceless? Mine are so helpful to me too. And there's nothing better than meeting with other writers!

Jolene Perry said...

Ah yes. Clothing exchange. We do that a couple times a year.

I have a week and a half before school starts. Sigh. I'm NOT ready to give up my delightfully slow mornings . ..

Tana Adams said...

I love the free part! What a great idea!!

Rebecca Kiel said...

In the days left before school, I have my mental list of great summer things to do. Today, we crossed off taking the kids downtown to the zoo with a quick drive by where my husband and I lived during grad school. Good memories.

Chantele Sedgwick said...

That is so awesome about the clothing exchange. We need to do something like that in our ward!

And I love Dysons. I want one. Someday ...

E.R. King said...

Writing with my sisters! They give me such good advice.
Good luck on your last full month of summer. Can you believe school is only weeks away?