And now we bring you a post of utmost importance! Please complete the following survey in the comment section below. (Yes, this may seem like it has nothing to do with being a Mommy or a Writer, but I assure you.... well, you're right.)
1. Smart Car or Suburban?
2. E Reader or E! Hollywood?
3. Fruit candy or chocolate?
4. Delivery or Homemade?
5. Pandora or real radio?
6. The Voice or Idol?
7. Summer or winter?
And the most important question of all time...
8. Twilight or Vampires Suck?
1. My Suburban eats Smart Cars for breakfast.
2. I don't have an Nook, Kindle or anything of the sorts, but I also don't think I've ever seen E!. I will go with e reader (because it's on my wish list).
3. Duh! Chocolate. Starburst, Red Vines, Skittles, these things don't even tempt me.
5. Pandora. However, they're starting to allow commercials, so it's getting a little less enticing now. Also, I've noticed Pandora's been not as good at reading my mind and knowing what music I want to hear lately. Still, I have to go for Pandora because I haven't heard any Dollar Rent A Car commercials on it yet.
6. The Voice! Lame intro song, but AWESOME show. Plus, Idol has just gone down hill with all the judge changes. And, if I must admit it, Christina Aguilera is about the most beautiful woman in the world. If modesty wasn't an issue for me, I would definitely want her boobs. :)
8. Twilight. Although when I first read it, I kind of glanced around thinking, Really? This is what all this fuss is about? Vampires Suck was probably in the top five worst movies ever for me; however, the lead actress' version of Bella was pretty funny.