Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Housekeeping

I've got lots of stuff I need to update my faithful readers on (And YAY, there are now more than 7 of you!)

***FIRST and Foremost, please come visit me at my book signing at The Brass Plates LDS Bookstore on Saturday from 2-4 for an author signing. 15704 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley.***

1. I was the "cover" story of the Latter-day Saint Sentinel yesterday. This is a weekly online publication for LDS folks in the Spokane area. Check out the interview here.

2. A few of you have heard Growing Up Gracie is a Whitney Award nominee and have asked me what in the world that means. The Whitney Awards are the awards that go to the best LDS books published each year. I am excited to be nominated, but the real news comes on February 1 when the board announces the finalists. Check out my competition here.

3. My LDS Momma contest was closed as of Saturday. Boo, we didn't get the required 10 entries to do the B&N award. But YAY, we did get a few! Thank you so much to those who participated. You guys are awesome mommas, and I plan to use your stories in one way or another! Also, just for being such good sports, I have three prizes: The Peasant Queen by Cheri Chesley goes to Shelley Martin; Who's At The Door by Dan Harrington goes to Kristina Calkins; and The Rogue Shop by Michael Knudsen goes to Diana Wallace.

4. NOW, everybody enter my New CFI Author Blog Hop Contest. Entering is pretty dang easy and I don't have a single entry yet. Hello? Do you want to buy something at Amazon for free or what?

Thanks guys. Happy Reading!

No comments: