Friday, November 5, 2010

Party!!!!!

Family and Friends,

Whoot, whoot! It's finally here. My novel "Growing Up Gracie," has officially been released by Cedar Fort Publisher and it's time to celebrate!! We're going to throw a monster bash at my house Friday night. Appetizers, desserts, prizes and fun friends. Books will be for sale!

Friday, November 12, 7-10p.m.

Remember "Gracie" grew up in Wyoming, so feel free to get yourself all hicked-up if you want to.

I'm not a huge fan of posting my address for everyone, so if you are planning on coming, shoot me an email at dmfechner@gmail.com and I will get you directions.

Because my house isn't huge, we suggest you get a babysitter for your kiddos (Friday's date night anyway, right?) BUT, if it's a deal breaker, definitely bring those kids!

P.S. If for some HORRIBLE reason, you can't make it, you can check out my book online at Borders, Barnes and Noble, and Amazon!

Thank you
Maggie

No comments: