Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fire and Ice Book reviews Growing Up Gracie

Fire and Ice Book Reviews gave Growing Up Gracie four stars.

"Maggie Fechner addresses with candor and grace the growing pains of teenage pregnancy, adoption, finding a testimony, making your place in the world and receiving personal answers to prayer. She weaves in a small town romance with its roots in friendship and faith. I am looking forward to reading more from Maggie..."

To see the whole review, an interview with me, AND to enter her giveaway for a free copy of Growing Up Gracie Click here.

3 comments:

FireandIce said...

Thank you so much for the post! Here's to many more positive reviews because I know you will get them!

✿StrawberryMilk✿ said...

Just read about you on FireandIce, your books suond so interesting!! I hope I win :)
hugs from Italy :)

Michael Knudsen said...

Maggie, thanks for your comment on my blog. I just read the interview on Fire and Ice. Good luck with Growing Up Gracie, I hope it's a huge success!